- It has no high-voltage capabilities, ensuring safety during training
- It complies with the latest guidelines and its voice prompt has 20 languages for choice
- The device is very small and convenient to take
- The device has the function of voice broadcast and LED display (working instructions, electrode pads direction, shock instructions, warning signs)
- When you toggle the switch, it can simulate the electrode pads connected or unconnected
- The device has voice prompts and LED indication during two minutes CPR pause time (sound tip: the interval to 0.6 seconds beep 200 times, and the light flashes with the sound’s frequency
- Prompt the user to do 30 chest compressions and 2 breaths, steps just like this: 30 chest compressions - 2 breaths - check the patient's breath (repeat this cycle)
- Model No.: XFT-D0009
- Name: XFT mini AED Trainer
- Power Supply: DC3.0V (2 x AAA battery)
- Product size: 100 x 80 x 18mm
- Shutdown Current: <20uA Max
- Maximum Operating Current: <350ma max="" p="">
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.