Weight plays a vital role before, after, and during pregnancy. Charder's MS6111 mother and infant scale delivers outstanding performance and excellent accuracy both before and after the birth of your child. During pregnancy, the scale can be used to monitor healthy weight gain. After the child's birth, mothers can use the infant weighing mode to weigh themselves normally, then weigh themselves holding the baby to precisely measure the child's weight. The low profile platform makes it easy to step on and off the scale, even while carrying a baby. A dual-sided LCD display allows this scale to be used by medical professionals or home users. Integrated Bluetooth allows data to be transmitted to a PC or the optional thermo printer.
- 250-kg (550-lb) capacity
- 100g (0.2 lbs) accuracy for pregnant women and other adults
- Infant weighing mode features 10g (0.02 lbs) accuracy for children up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Low profile platform
- Lightweight and portable
- Anti-slip rubber mat
- Dual-sided LCD display for use by home user or professional
- BMI function
- Unit function displays measurements in lbs or kg
- Bluetooth connectivity for data transmission to PC or optional printer
- Hold function locks measurement of moving patient
- Tare function
|Capacity||250 kg (550 lbs)|
|Graduation||100g (0.2 lbs) above 20 kg (44 lbs), 10g (0.02 lbs) under 20 kg (44 lbs)|
|Dimensions||350x345x45 mm (13.8x13.6x1.8 in)|
|Platform size||350x345 mm (13.8x13.6 in)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)|
|Power supply||Battery and Adaptor|
|Functions||Bluetooth function, Infant Weighing function, BMI function, Unit function, Hold function, Tare function|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.