Designed to be used by minimally trained individuals, the iPAD SP1 is suitable for use almost anywhere that People gather, whether it's within the workplace, a shopping centre or a Hospital, the iPAD SP1 makes saving lives easier than ever.
- Supplied ready to go with pads, battery and carry case
- Easily switch from Adult to Child mode without changing pads
- Safety cover prevents accidental switching
- Smaller child pads also available
- Ambient noise detector measures level of background noise and adjusts the volume of the voice prompts accordingly
- Ideal for noisy environments such as public places, factories, warehouses, schools etc
- Integrated pad storage - electrode pads are stored, pre-connected, in a clear compartment on the underside of the unit
- Pads are easily removed by pulling on the exposed tab
- The pads are always ready for use and easily checked
- CPR Detection - the iPAD SP1 detects if CPR is being performed when appropriate
- If CPR is not being performed, voice prompts encourage the responder to 'perform CPR'
- If CPR is being performed, voice prompts encourage the responder to 'continue CPR'
- Battery Life
- Unit Status
- Pad Status
Indicator Lights operate in time with the voice prompts to prompt the responder with:
- Pad placement
- Staying clear of casualty
- CPR compressions
- Internal memory stores the last 5 events/3 hours of data
- Data can be transferred via the built in SD card and IrDA ports
- Data can be reviewed via the 'CU-EX1' software (for pc)
- Allows responder to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR
- Checks for faults and errors
- Provides 'handover' information to Ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- Allows the SP1 to be programmed with CPR protocols such as compression rate, number of compressions, breaths and cycles etc, ensuring that the SP1 is always up to date
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.