Single Tube Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope - Grey
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1" and 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability in most patients
- Latex-Free single tube configuration with PVC tubing that is 30% thicker than the tubes used for the standard double tube Sprague style stethoscope.
- The single tube reduces the weight of the scope by 17% to a mere 5.8 ounces.
- Unique "chestpiece key" facilitates removal of the diaphragm retaining ring
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaural
- Length: 22 inches
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom ear tips, and one pair of silicone ear tips