You can determine the oxygen saturation in your blood with the pulse oximeter. This may be necessary during sport at high altitudes or if you have health problems. Your pulse is also shown graphically on the colour display.
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse)
- Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, Bronchial asthma
- Also suitable for sports at high altitudes
- Colour display with 4 available views
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphic pulse display
- Small and light for use at home and on the move
- Automatic switch-off
- Low battery indicator
- Incl. strap and belt pouch
- Medical device
|Product designation||Pulse oximeter|
|Batteries||3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries|
|Graphic pulse display||yes|
|Product weight||approx. 57 g|
|Product dimensions||61 x 36 x 32 mm|
|Warranty in years (You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)||5|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.