Alcoscan AL-6000 Lite is a hand held, portable breath Alcohol Tester to check subject's breathe Alcohol concentration with reliable accuracy.
The unit operates with mouthpieces and the results are shown within 5 seconds.
- Range: Normal Mode: 0.00% to 0.40%BAC or 0.00mg/l to 2.00mg/l BrAC
- Fast Mode: Zero (“0”) / Low (“Lo”) / High (“Hi”)
- Accuracy: +/-0.01% up to 10% BAC
- Sensor: oxide semiconductor
- Power: two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Testing Capacity: approx. 200 readings with new batteries
- CE approval
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40°C
- Warm Up: within 25 seconds
- Display: 3-digit LED
- Dimensions: 125(H) x 58(W) x 41(D)
- Weight: 115g (including batteries)
- Auto shut off after 1 minute
- Life of Unit - approximately 300 readings
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.